We're off...

Well, we are off!
Brad and I are moving to Uganda, Africa in the middle of January. There we will be in Kampala, the capital, and working with an organization called World Gospel Mission. I will be teaching Kindergarten at a school for both missionary and local children. Brad will be taking part in church planting, as well as teaching pastors. We have created this website to keep our family and friends informed on all of our adventures. We cannot wait to share our experiences with you!
So, we're off.

7 Comments:

  1. Johnny T said...
    ok Brown & Brown-we'll be watching for updates, we're excited for you guys and we've already got your prayer reminder on our fridge.
    JessHall said...
    I am so sorry that I was sickly and did not get to see you all before you left. Know that I am definitely praying for your time and ministry there. Expect a package! Love you guys!

    Jess
    Unknown said...
    God Bless Guys! Hate I never heard from you last night (1/10) about the final moving help, but I'm sure you were busy. Hope you all had enjoyable travels and look forward to hearing from you.

    Love you guys!

    ~Bo
    Parker Family said...
    We miss you already:( Know that we will be praying for you dail and we love you very much!!

    Love,
    Grant & Megan
    Whitney Raye said...
    Browns, I hope the trip over went well. You are both missed and will be prayed for!!! Can't wait to hear the updates....it's like extreme camping! :)Hugs!!!
    Unknown said...
    The browns,
    Im sorry i did not get to see you before you left.it seems to me that you guys are having a great time there. Im positive you are workin wonders overseas!
    Pete
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for working on the heathens in Africa for me!!! Don't know what I'd do without fine white peole like you.

Post a Comment





Copyright 2007| Blogger template customized by Peter Lublink.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.